Our 250,000 square-foot 21st century manufacturing facility employs state-of-the-art industrial design for greater precision and efficiency. Here are some of the highlights:
- The latest CNC (computer controls) equipment drives all process and scheduling. Central controls lead to best-in-class turnaround and flexibility.
- The pickle and lube process starts with an acid bath timed to the second with advanced controls for consistent performance
- Automated controls reduce error and improve performance.
- The high capacity draw bench is the largest and most efficient in the industry.
- Scheduling and logistics systems improve on previous delivery percentage.
- Tooling wear is monitored by the latest tool maintenance system.